top of page
Immigration and Visa


Visa Application

Here comes the one of our major practices.

Our immigration lawyers help clients explore different options based on goals and budget. With countless successful cases in all kinds of immigration and U.S. visas, we are confident that our professional team will deliver the best result and highest quality service. Our team of professionals promise to provide you with a full range of satisfying service, including active responsiveness during the entire process, professional guidance on material and document preparation, and answers to your questions.  

Immigration services we provide:


1. Family-Based Immigration

Spouses of U.S. citizens; underage children of U.S. citizens (under 21 years of age); parents of U.S. citizens
    First priority: Adult children (over 21 years of age) and their children of U.S. citizens. 
     Second priority: Spouses and underage children of permanent residents. Unmarried children and their children of permanent residents.
     Third priority: Married children and their children of American citizens (regardless of their age). 
      Fourth priority: Siblings (Aged 21 or older) of U.S. citizens.

2. Employment-Based Immigration 


  • PERM Labor Certification; Special Procedures for PERM University Teacher Labor Certification

  • EB-2 (Highly educated holder/excellent person);

  • EB-3 (Professional staff, skilled worker, other worker)

  • EB-2 NIW (National Interest Exemption);

  • EB-1A (Extraordinary Ability Alien);

  • EB-1B (Outstanding Professor/Scholar);

  • EB-1C (Multinational Manager/President);

  • EB-5 (Investment Immigration); 

  • I-485 (Identity Adjustment);

  • I-140 & I-485 Simultaneous Submitting Consular Processing; Advance Parole;

  • EAD (Work Permit)

3. Non-Immigration category 


  • Class B (Business Visa/Tourist Visa);

  • F-1 (Student Visa);

  • H-1B (Working Visa);

  • J-1 Return Restricted Exemptions (Exchange of Project Participants);

  • K-1 (Fiancé / Fiancée Visa);

  • L-1 (Company Internal Staff Working Visa);

  • M-1 (Occupation Student Visa);

  • O-1 (Working Visa for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement);

  • TN Visa;

  • Third Country Visas;

  • Non-Immigration Status Transfer;

4. Other Related Areas (U visa, 601 waiver, etc.)

bottom of page